ExcelLeader – THE DATA BACKS YOU UP!
Welcome to the information superhighway.
Never before in all human history had we experienced such a bombardment of information. We are constantly overwhelmed by immense amounts of data and information that theoretically can be extracted and retrieved with one click of a button by everyone, everywhere, at all times. However, not many know how to steadily drive on this highway.
Still, entrepreneurs who own a venture, have an idea, or a product they would like to sell, as well as managers or anyone preparing a presentation, all know that robust, sound, and compelling data is irreplaceable. Also they know that properly presenting the idea is what convinces people, investors, and institutions to believe in it and take action – quite a challenging task in today’s saturated markets and floods of information.
Sounds simple? Actually it is not that simple. Only If you know how to tell the sotry right – you get the information to work for you.
This is what we do best at excelLeader.
We get your Data to work for you. To find the exact Data, to get is to tell the story in the rigth way to engage your audience.
Our team of professionals comprises experts in simplifying data; BI, data and visual analysts, as well as simulation and visualization pundits.
At ExcelLeader we know how to harness the infinite ocean of data and information and transform them into a powerful engine that has one sole purpose – to back you up and support your goal.
We produce intelligent goal-oriented data and present it professionally. Frequently, this is what makes the difference between a great idea that had won support, realization, and funding and one that had been shelved.
“A successful business, among other parameters is led by managers who are able to make decisions based on data analysis together with intuition.”
Jude Barak, Owner and CEO, ExcelLeader
I reached the understanding of how powerful Excel actually is, while working for a company specializing in damages recovery. I needed up-to–the-minute data and there was no time for making mistakes. Further more, I had to present the data in more then one way – depending on the possition of my audience: My Boss, the Insurance Company or the client. I thoroughly studied everything possible about this amazing tool, Excel, and since, it has never failed to yield anything but the best output.
Truth is I am not fond of numbers. I do like thought efficiency, logic, and Jigsaw puzzles. This is probably the reason I like Data Visualization and Business Intelligence, because it’s just like a Jigsaw puzzle only on a very large scale. All the pieces are there so why not put them together to create a beautiful picture?
I believe that grasping the full picture helps us improve and makes us better at whatever it is we do. Making decisions based on intuition is an important ability, combine intuition with accurate data and you get success.
Most enthralling for managers are times when their intuition is affirmed by numbers. However, in cases the data does not adhere to intuition that is wonderful too, as you have just saved yourself from aggravation, trials and tribulation, not to mention the costs.
Excel has yet earned the recognition it deserves. People tend to think of Excel merely as a calculating tool for charts and tables. Excel has so much more to offer, and more often than not I get the response “Wow! I had no idea!” Most people simply don’t realize what an outstanding tool they have, and it’s free!
I take upon myself to promote awareness toward Excel and its benefits, and teach the market to use this awesome streamlining tool.
Whenever you need to turn your data into knowledge I am happy to guide the way.
Jude Barak, Owner and CEO
- Excel Expert services to businesses, associations and organizations
- Data Visualization and BI
- Investors and Business Presentations
- Excel programing and macro VBA
- Business Intelligence – templates for data accumulation and analysis
- Project management and entrepreneurship
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of disciplines – industry, tourism, inventory management and stock control, the service sector, internet
- Profound knowledge in Excel-based computing and atomization, as well as in system and application development and deployment
- Speaker and workshop instructor on themes related to management and efficiency in businesses and organizations
What you get with a click of a key
- Business intelligence
- Engage Stakeholders with Business Presentations/
- Dashboards to see how your KPI are met
- Data supporting growth processes
- Management of sales, discounts and promotions
- Data supporting decision making
- Information for employee rewarding programs
- Data and information for investors
- Data and information for the regulator
- Information supporting employee training and development
Contact us to learn more about getting the data to work for you!